TORPEDO VERSA 500 – CARBON
Cutting-edge aerodynamic carbon fiber aerobar hydration system with award-winning telescoping computer mount. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days.
- The only accessory in the bike market Nominated for the Interbike Innovation Award!
- Switch between Refill or Standard Bottle setup via the seamless telescoping computer mount
- Newer models include TORPEDO COMPUTER ADAPTER KIT to use the telescoping computer mount with Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, and strap-mounted computers like Sigma or Cateye!
- Turn it upside down or shake it around – new leak-free bottle design keeps liquids inside
- No ugly cable-ties, rubberbands or electrical tape needed to secure system: 2-Bracket design simply clips on and cleanly Velcros down to aerobars
- Widest range fits aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
Award-Winning Telescoping Computer Mount
Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin & Wahoo bike computers and multisport watches. Also compatible with Polar and strap-mounted computers (like Sigma or Cateye) using the included TORPEDO COMPUTER ADAPTER KIT
On-the-Go Computer Tilt Adjust
Accommodates changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
NEW Super-Sealed™, No-Leak Bottle Design
New leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve technology keeps liquids inside
Simply clips onto aerobar extensions. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to hold system secure. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions.
16-layer unidirectional carbon mount for a no-rattle, no-bounce system
Megadjust™ Mounting: High Adjustability, Maintains Stability
Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) without compromising aerodynamic profile
Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
Compact Mounting Design
Minimal, compact mount requires 80mm less cockpit space than previous Torpedo models
New 2-Strap system allows for more mounting positions than previous 4-Strap models
Easy to Drink and Refill
- Choose between two straw positions for your perfect placement
- Straw retainer directs air over the straw, saving up to 100 grams of straw drag
- Bite valve decreases bloating by excluding extra air intake when sipping
- Includes two lid styles for your needs: Solid Refill Lid ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid while the Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
Aerodynamically Invisible Bottle Design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape
- Small frontal area allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit airfllow
Arrives Fully Assembled
Just a few steps required to ready system for your first ride
Capacity: 26oz (768 mL)
Colors: Clear bottle available with red or pink graphics or black bottle with white graphics. Mounting plate available in Airflow or limited edition Tribal patterns.
Bracket Width: 70mm-150mm
Weight: 11.7 oz (332g) entire system, no computer installed
Length: 266mm (10.5in) from computer mount tip to rear of bottle cage
Versa Mounting Plate: 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber
Cage: Carbon TORPEDO CAGE
Computer Mount: Nylon Composite
Torpedo Computer Adapter Kit: Nylon Composite
Bottle: Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle
Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions.
Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Aero Straw Retainer, Solid Lid, Slotted Lid, Spare Straw Hole Plug, Breather Valve
Torpedo Carbon Bottle Cage
Several Computer Mount Options: Telescoping Versa Computer Mount for Garmin & Wahoo computers. System also includes set of adapters for use with Polar and strap-mounted computers (like Cateye or Sigma)
Mounting Accessories: Versa Carbon Plate, 2 Versa Mounting Clamps with silicone enforced straps