Rotor's philosophy is to empower every cyclist to achieve his or her maximum potential. Q-Rings boost your performance by varying drivetrain resistance during pedaling, in line with your legs' natural strengths and weaknesses.
A Q-Ring gives a silky-smooth ??perfect spin??by smoothing out torque variations and making better use of your strongest muscles and the OCP (Optimum Chainring Position) allows you to pedal comfortably in all cycling positions: sitting, standing, climbing and sprinting.
Scientific research has seen increased power output and time savings when using Q-Rings. What this means for you is that you will realise increased endurance, explosive sprints and see a newfound tenacity when climbing. Triathletes will notice reduced strain on the bike and a better run split performance.
- 10% ovality, for greater power output and efficiency
- Oval chainring eliminates the 'dead spot' and increases efficiency
- 100% CNC aluminium 7075 T6 with steel change pins
- Compatible with 10 or 11 speed
- Weight: 173g for 53/39 combination