The 795 Light is the bike that marks the start of a new generation of fully integrated bikes. This is the result of more than 30 years of experience in carbon and 10 years of specific research led by the LOOK study office.
With its 11 patents, it is without doubt the bike that embodies the most technology new 1.5k carbon frame with NACA* aerofoil section tubes, new Aerostem adjustable carbon stem, ZED3 one-piece carbon crankset, new E-Post2 with Di2 battery mount, 100% integrated routing, etc.
LOOK needed to harness all its strengths to develop it: a R&D department fully trained in carbon technologies, total familiarity with carbon manufacturing, new and highly innovative manufacturing processes.
- Frame: Look high-modulus/high-resistance carbon
- Stem Length: 100mm?
- Fork: Look HSC 8 aero carbon w/tapered steerer
- Headset: Look HeadFit 3 integrated
- Crankset: Look Zed 2
- Bottom Bracket: BB65 integrated
- Stem: Look carbon Aerostem?
- Brakes: Caliper (Not Included)
- Seatpost: Look E-Post 2 w/3 sets of elastomers