The sun is burning, the winds are against you ??but adrenaline keeps you going and pushes you to your limits. We built the perfect companion for your endeavours and have equipped our men???s jersey with everything that technology has to offer. From now on the only limit for your achievements will be your own breath.
Features & technical data
- Race-cut = an aerodynamic cut for perfect anatomical racing bike position
- Shorter front than back
- Raglan sleeve from collar to edge with seamless silicone closure
- Side seams oscillated and shifted to back part for perfect fit and minimized friction points
- Seamless collar with higher back than front and soft inner lining for sensitive neck area
- Full length zipper with collar, hem garage and Lightweight signet slider
- Three back pockets, with centered zipper pocket, elastic piping and a centered tone-on-tone EDELSTOFF print.
- Signet rubber band at back edging with Lightweight silicone stopper at the inner side for improved grip
- Lightweight signet patch tone-on-tone black on left side of chest
- Tone-on-tone black Lightweight print between blade bones
- Care instructions inside left back pocket to avoid friction points
- Weight (size: medium): 128.8 g
Fabrics & sustainability
- The lateral back parts and lower sleeves are made from mesh that consists of a blend of merino wool and polyester. Merino is a renewable fabric that comes with a natural antibacterial finishing. It even neutralizes odour without any chemical additives, regulates body temperature and transports humidity to the outside of the fabric.
- The rest of the jersey is made of thin and light polyester and elastane. This fabric is bluesign? certified, which not only excludes the use of any polluting substances from the whole production process, it also defines guidelines and monitors compliance with an eco-friendly and safe manufacture. Additionally the fabric is packed with features such as Coldblack? technology (prevents the garment from heating up in direct sunlight and provides a UV protection factor of 50+), Sanitized?-finishing (an antibacterial and odour-neutralizing feature) and Interpower?-finishing (keeps you cool and dry). This fabric is manufactured in Italy.
- Our zippers are produced by YKK from recycled PET.
- 100% made in Portugal: This way we can keep transport routes short and guarantee that the fabric manufacturer and assembler adhere to all EU work and safety regulations.
- At least 50% of the energy used for production in Portugal is generated from renewable resources.
- Packaging, storage, shipping and quality control are carried out directly by the Edelstoff Design Team at the Lightweight headquarter in Friedrichshafen/Germany.
?Wash & care instructions
- Machine wash warm at 30?C with same or similar colours
- Merino is a natural fibre and will shrink to a small extent. We managed to reduce the shrinking to length only.
- The provided washing bag protects the garment from pointy objects during the wash cycle
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash inside out