Enjoy the feel of one of nature??¢s most versatile fabrics ??wool ??against your skin after a long and gruelling ride. During your well-deserved break, let its warmth envelop you and wrap you in wellbeing before the start of your next adventure. Our long-sleeve Polo is more than just a shirt ??it's a source of new balance.
Features & technical data
- shifting the classic side seam provides an aerodynamic pattern cut, giving the garment a subtle, athletic and fitted look.
- Custom designed premium collar with hidden inseam at the back
- Special: original Lightweight carbon patch with silver signet.
- Polo tab with four matt black buttons
- Long raglan sleeve with seam in front
- Triple stitched sleeve cuffs with woven Lightweight signet label
- Available in five sizes
Fabrics & sustainability
- The Piqué fabric is made of organic cotton and is manufactured at a family-run enterprise in Portugal.
- 100% made in Portugal: This way we can keep transport routes short and guarantee that the fabric manufacturer and assembler adhere to all EU work and safety regulations.
- At least 50% of the energy used for the production in Portugal comes from renewable sources.
- Our carbon patch is handcrafted in Germany by our in-house carbon engineers who passionately research and build our high performance bikes and wheels.
- Packaging, storage and shipping: all of our logistics are based in beautiful Southern Germany, making our production chain as short and efficient as possible.
Wash & care instructions
- Machine wash warm at 30°C
- Wash with same or similar colours and use black-detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash inside out